(618) 310 -1212

[email protected]
The Villages, FL

Here for You
During Life's Big Changes

Contact Me Today

Disabled Adult Guardianship
Attorney in The Villages, Florida

Do You Need Legal Help to Care for A Disabled Adult?

It is unfortunate, but some adults are not able to take care of themselves, and they need someone to look out for their best interests for them. This can be the case with an elderly loved one who is incapacitated or a child with special needs who has turned 18 and still needs assistance.

If you need help getting a guardianship designation for an adult in your life, consider working with an experienced estate planning attorney like me, Judith Trentman Wilson. I am known in The Villages for providing compassionate, effective representation during a stressful time such as this. 

If you recently moved to Florida from another state with your disabled adult, you may need to take steps to establish that Guardianship in Florida. I can help you with that process.

As a guardian, you will be responsible for making health care and financial decisions on behalf of your loved one. You will need to decide where the person lives, what medical care he or she receives, how to pay his or her bills and how to manage any investments.

Why You Should Work with A Guardianship Attorney

Even if you are the obvious choice to serve as your loved one’s guardian, it is important that you understand the responsibilities of the role. As your lawyer, I can fully explain your legal rights and duties to you and make sure that you comply with the court’s instructions.

I understand how great of a responsibility this can be for you, which is why I can be with you every step of the way to ensure you are making informed choices that protect your loved one’s best interests. If you ever have to appear in court, I can represent you.

Call Today For A Free Consultation

Contact my law firm, Judith Trentman Wilson, Attorney at Law, P.C., if you are seeking a guardianship designation. There is no fee for the initial consultation, and I will work with you to keep your costs as low as possible. Contact my office to learn more.

Tell Me Your Story

Get In Touch

Judith Trentman Wilson, Attorney at Law, P.C. , The Villages, FL

The Villages, FL
Get Directions


Monday - Friday
8AM - 4PM
Saturday - Sunday:

Talk to Us

Phone: (618) 310-1212
Email: [email protected]

Leave A Review

Leave Review
The information on this website is for general information purposes only. Nothing on this site should be taken as legal advice for any individual case or situation. This information is not intended to create, and receipt or viewing does not constitute, an attorney-client relationship.
linkedin facebook pinterest youtube rss twitter instagram facebook-blank rss-blank linkedin-blank pinterest youtube twitter instagram